Facilitates the sale, onboarding and ongoing review of treasury management services for commercial clients and prospects.
• Serves as a resource partner to relationship managers (Lending and Client Services) by collaborating on joint calling efforts to both existing and prospective clients and determining the proposal of appropriate treasury services. Responsibilities include:
o Providing online banking demos
o Writing proposals
o Preparing pricing proformas
o Preparing account schematics and annual treasury reviews
o Participation in Segment meetings and Lender Team meetings
• Liaisons with Deposit Operations and eBanking Services to manage the successful implementation and training of services to bank clients while cooperating in continued understanding, and development of the bank’s internal processes, policies and procedures for such services. Treasury Services Officers will work with appropriate operations stakeholders in the ongoing evaluation of existing and potential new products and services.
• Engages in the resolution of complex service issues by acting as a liaison between the client and Bank operations, vendors and relationship managers, and updates the relationship manager on the status and completion of requests as necessary
• Examines customer data reports to identify opportunities to strengthen existing banking relationships by working with assigned account officers in cross-selling additional treasury products.
• Self-sources new deposit and loan opportunities which contribute to a small percentage of Annual Goals.
• 2+ years of financial services experience, required
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience; College degree preferred
• 2+ years of customer services experience, preferred
• 1+ year of treasury services experience, preferred
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
• Ability to utilize search tools to find information
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers
• Strong telephone etiquette skills
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills