Provides a complete range of client services at the Bank, including opening new accounts, explaining available Bank products and services, and gathering client information to process new and existing accounts
- Assists clients in meeting their financial needs by engaging in conversation, identifying opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Maintains an in depth knowledge of all retail products and services in order to educate clients and tailor suggestions to the individual.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners to maximize referral opportunities and achieve individual and collective goals.
- Provides exceptional service through every interaction and partners with retail team members to resolve client issues, answer inquiries in a timely manner and ensure that all needs are being met.
- Demonstrates teamwork by actively participating in team meetings, contributing ideas and suggestions, assisting other team members when needed and volunteering for assignments.
- Regularly participates in community and bank sponsored events.
- Adheres to the highest ethical standards and all applicable policies, procedures and regulatory requirements in order to maintain the valued trust of our clients and community.
- Works with retail management to continuously develop job knowledge and professional skills in order to grow successfully within the position or the organization